Skulk( Races of Destiny, p. 105)
|Base speed:||Land 30|
|Bonus Languages:||Dwarven , Elven , Gnome , Goblin , Halfling , Orc|
|Racial Hit Dice:||2d8 (Humanoid (good reflex))|
|Racial Base Attack:||+1|
|Racial Base Saves:||Fort +0, Reflex +3, Will +0|
Skulks stand between 5 feet and 6 feet tall and weigh 120 to 180 pounds. They are completely hairless and wear little or no clothing. It is difficult to determine, at first glance, whether a skulk is male or female. Their skin is usually dull gray, but an individual can change its color on a whim, from a subdued brown to a lurid red or yellow. Skulks are capable of assuming any "natural" human flesh tone to better blend in. They have pupilless blue eyes, regardless of their skin coloration.
- Racial Hit Dice: A skulk begins with two levels of humanoid, which provide 2d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +1, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +0, Ref +3, and Will +0.
- Racial Skills: A skulk's humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 5 × (2 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Hide (Dex) and Move Silently (Dex).
- Racial Feats: A skulk's humanoid levels give it one feat.
- +8 racial bonus on Move Silently checks and a +15 racial bonus on Hide checks: Skulks excel at keeping to the shadows. These bonuses apply only when a skulk is wearing light armor or no armor.
- Innate Nondetection (Su): Skulks are difficult to detect by divination spells such as clairaudience/clairvoyance, locate creature, detect spells, and items such as a crystal ball. If a divination is attempted upon a skulk, the caster of the divination must succeed on a DC 20 caster level check.
- Peerless Camouflage (Ex): Skulks can move at full speed (and can even run) while hiding, taking no penalties on Hide checks due to movement.
- Trackless Path (Ex): The DC of any Survival check to follow the trail of a skulk is increased by 10.
- Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, and Orc.
- Favored Class: Rogue. A multiclass skulk's rogue class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
- Level adjustment +1.