Stonechild( Races of Stone, p. 92)
|Base speed:||Land 30|
|Automatic languages:||Common , Terran|
|Bonus Languages:||Celestial , Dwarven , Ignan|
|Racial Hit Dice:||2d8 (Outsider)|
|Racial Base Attack:||+2|
|Racial Base Saves:||Fort +3, Reflex +3, Will +3|
With rough, gray skin and a stony bulk, a stonechild looks like a powerful human made out of stone. Stonechildren have tremendous physical strength and fortitude, and can easily overpower most humanoids. Stonechildren do not have hair, and their eyes are limited to shades of gray, black, or the occasional gemlike hue (usually a muted blue or green). Although their tough hide resembles stone, they are outsiders, not elementals. Stonechildren grow nearly 7 feet tall, and they can easily weigh more than 300 pounds.
- Darkvision: Stonechildren can see in the dark out to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and stonechildren can function just fine with no light at all.
- Racial Hit Dice: A stonechild begins with two levels of outsider, which provide her with 2d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +2, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +3, Ref +3, and Will +3.
- Racial Skills: A stonechild's outsider levels give her skill points equal to 5 × (8 + Int modifi er). Their class skills are Appraise, Climb, Craft (stoneworking), Intimidate, Knowledge (history), Knowledge (the planes), Listen, Search, Spot, and Survival.
- Racial Feats: A stonechild's outsider levels give her one feat. In addition, stonechildren get Blind-Fight as a bonus feat.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: As an outsider, a stonechild is proficient with all simple and martial weapons, with light and medium armor, and with shields (except tower shields).
- Natural Armor: A stonechild's tough hide protects her from harm, giving her a +4 natural armor bonus to Armor Class.
- Immunity to Acid and Poison: Stonechildren take no damage and suffer no ill effects from acid or poison.
- Magic Stone (Sp): Three times per day, a stonechild can use a magic stone effect, as the spell (caster level 3rd).
- Favored Class: Fighter .
- Level adjustment +4.