Aspect of the Deity(Defenders of the Faith: A Guidebook to Clerics and Paladins, p. 81)
Transmutation [Evil, Good]
Level: Mysticism (DF) 6,
Components: V, S, DF,
Casting Time: 1 action
Duration: 1 round/level
As lesser aspect of the deity, but you take on all the qualities of a celestial or fiendish creature (see the Monster Manual for complete details):
- You take on a shining, metallic appearance (for good clerics) or a more fearsome appearance (for evil).
- You gain the ability to smite evil or good once a day. Add your Charisma bonus to your attack roll and your character level to your damage roll against a foe of that alignment.
- You gain darkvision to a range of 60 ft.
- You gain acid, cold, and electricity resistance 20 (for good clerics) or cold and fire resistance 20 (for evil clerics).
- You gain damage reduction 10/+3.
- You gain spell resistance 25.
Your creature type does not change (you do not become an outsider).